Manteca, CA 95336 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 95336: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: San Joaquin County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.806, Longitude -121.221
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1,295
- PO Box Addresses: 1,126
- Residential Addresses: 16,159
- Multi-Family Addresses: 1,591
- Single Family Addresses: 14,568
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2020, Maps updated: May 1, 2020.
- 95336 2019 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 95336 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- California Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- California Data Comparison Tool - 2019 Demographics
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 95336
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Manteca, CA 95336 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2019)
HOUSING AFFORDABILITY INDEX
|Manteca, CA 95336 Housing Affordability Index is 93 |
|The Housing Affordability Index base is 100 and represents a balance point where a resident with a median household income can normally qualify to purchase a median price home. Values above 100 indicate increased affordability, while values below 100 indicate decreased affordability. |
|Manteca, CA 95336 Wealth Index is 98 |
|The Wealth Index is based on a number of indicators of affluence including average household income and average net worth, but it also includes the value of material possessions and resources. It represents the wealth of the area relative to the national level. Values above or below 100 represent above-average wealth or below-average wealth compared to the national level. |
These new demographic attributes are availiable for Neighborhoods, Cities, Counties, and ZIP Codes.
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the California COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.
|Total Population ||47,933 (100%) |
|Population in Households ||47,475 (99.0%) |
|Population in Families ||40,880 (85.3%) |
|Population in Group Quarters1 ||458 ( 1.0%) |
|Population Density ||1,249 |
|Diversity Index2 ||80 |
|Median Household Income ||$66,725 |
|Average Household Income ||$85,152 |
|Per Capita Income ||$28,330 |
|Wealth Index4 || 98 |
|Total Housing Units ||16,708 (100%) |
|Owner Occupied HU ||10,405 (62.3%) |
|Renter Occupied HU ||5,535 (33.1%) |
|Vacant Housing Units ||768 ( 4.6%) |
|Median Home Value ||$370,353 |
|Housing Affordability Index3 || 93 |
|Total Households ||15,940 |
|Average Household Size ||2.98 |
|Family Households ||12,073 |
|Average Family Size ||3 |
GROWTH RATE / YEAR
|2010-2019 ||2019-2024 |
|Population ||1.3% ||1.11% |
|Households ||1.36% ||1.08% |
|Families ||1.35% ||1.07% |
|Median Household Income || ||3.02% |
|Per Capita Income || ||3.04% |
Manteca, CA 95336 - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
The table below compares 95336 to the other 1,777 ZIP Codes in California by rank and percentile using July 1, 2019 data. The location Ranked # 1 has the highest value. A location that ranks higher than 75% of its peers would be in the 75th percentile of the peer group.
|Variable Description ||Rank ||Percentile |
|Total Population ||# 260 ||85th |
|Population Density ||# 792 ||55th |
|Diversity Index ||# 488 ||73rd |
|Median Household Income ||# 856 ||52nd |
|Per Capita Income ||# 1085 ||39th |
Additional comparisons and rankings can be made with a VERY EASY TO USE California Census Data Comparison Tool.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool