New Almaden, CA 95042 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 95042: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Santa Clara County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.178, Longitude -121.819
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 27
- PO Box Addresses: 114
- Residential Addresses: 115
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
New Almaden, CA 95042 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 95042 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 95042 is contained within ZIP Code 95120 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 95120 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Cambrian Park, CA
(8.3 miles NW)
Lexington Hills, CA
(8.5 miles W)
Los Gatos, CA
(9.3 miles WNW)
Morgan Hill, CA
(9.6 miles ESE)
Day Valley, CA
(10.1 miles SSW)
Monte Sereno, CA
(10.4 miles WNW)
(10.5 miles NW)
(11.2 miles NW)
(11.8 miles NNW)
San Jose, CA
(11.9 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
New Almaden, CA
(< 0.1 mile)
English Town, CA
(1.4 miles W)
Twin Creeks, CA
(1.9 miles SW)
Mountain Home, CA
(4.1 miles SSE)
(5.1 miles ENE)
South Coyote, CA
(5.5 miles ENE)
(5.6 miles NNW)
(6.1 miles N)
(6.3 miles E)
(6.7 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 95042
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the California COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.