95021 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 95021: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Santa Clara County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.014, Longitude -121.55
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 408
- PO Box Addresses: 1,735
- Residential Addresses: 1,735
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Gilroy, CA 95021 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 95021 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 95021 is contained within ZIP Code 95020 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 95020 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles WSW)
San Martin, CA
(6 miles NW)
Morgan Hill, CA
(9.9 miles NW)
(10.1 miles SSW)
(10.1 miles SSW)
(11.1 miles WSW)
San Juan Bautista, CA
(11.7 miles S)
(13.2 miles WSW)
(13.4 miles SW)
(13.5 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Old Gilroy, CA
(1.4 miles SE)
(1.9 miles WNW)
(2.7 miles S)
(3.6 miles NW)
(3.9 miles S)
(5.8 miles S)
(6.6 miles S)
San Felipe, CA
(7.9 miles ESE)
River Oaks, CA
(8.3 miles SSW)
(8.4 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 95021
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.