96049 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 96049: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Shasta County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.564, Longitude -122.296
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 721
- PO Box Addresses: 1,462
- Residential Addresses: 1,463
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Redding, CA 96049 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 96049 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 96049 is contained within ZIP Code 96002 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 96002 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Palo Cedro, CA
(3.1 miles E)
(5.3 miles WNW)
Bella Vista, CA
(6.3 miles NNE)
(6.4 miles E)
(8.1 miles S)
Shasta Lake, CA
(9 miles NNW)
(9.8 miles WNW)
(10.6 miles WNW)
Mountain Gate, CA
(10.7 miles N)
(12.4 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Brookside Mobile Home Park, CA
(1.4 miles NNW)
Loomis Corners, CA
(1.9 miles NNW)
Enterprise Mobile Park, CA
(2.4 miles W)
Country Aire Mobile Home Park, CA
(2.4 miles WNW)
(2.4 miles W)
Starlite Mobile Estates, CA
(2.7 miles W)
Churn Creek Mobile Home Park, CA
(3.1 miles WSW)
Country Club Mobile Estates, CA
(3.6 miles W)
Marina Travel Park, CA
(3.9 miles W)
(4.1 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 96049
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.