Big Bend, CA 96011 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 96011: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Shasta County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.97, Longitude -122
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 8
- PO Box Addresses: 118
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 96011 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 96011 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- California Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- California Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a California Address and get...
Big Bend, CA 96011 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 96011 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 96065 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 96065 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
California Census Data Comparison Tool