Martell, CA 95654 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 95654: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Amador County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.367, Longitude -120.795
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 10
- PO Box Addresses: 16
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Martell, CA 95654 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 95654 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 95642 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 95642 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles SE)
Sutter Creek, CA
(1.9 miles NNW)
Amador City, CA
(3.9 miles NNW)
(6.1 miles NNW)
Mokelumne Hill, CA
(6.6 miles SE)
(7.5 miles W)
Pine Grove, CA
(8 miles ENE)
Buena Vista, CA
(8.2 miles SW)
(8.4 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Sutter Hill, CA
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles E)
(3.1 miles SE)
Bunker Hill, CA
(4.5 miles NNW)
(4.7 miles WSW)
New Chicago, CA
(5.3 miles NNW)
Big Bar, CA
(5.5 miles SE)
(6.8 miles E)
(7.1 miles ESE)
(7.4 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 95654
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the California COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.