Talmage, CA 95481 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 95481: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Mendocino County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.13, Longitude -123.164
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 35
- PO Box Addresses: 513
- Residential Addresses: 514
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Talmage, CA 95481 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 95481 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 95481 is contained within ZIP Code 95482 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 95482 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.7 miles WNW)
(7.5 miles NNW)
Redwood Valley, CA
(9.6 miles NNW)
(11.2 miles SSE)
Potter Valley, CA
(13.5 miles NNE)
(13.7 miles SW)
Upper Lake, CA
(13.8 miles E)
North Lakeport CDP, CA
(14.2 miles ESE)
(14.6 miles ESE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Caravan Mobile Home Park, CA
(< 0.1 mile)
Rogina Heights, CA
(1.4 miles NNW)
(1.9 miles W)
Vichy Springs, CA
(2.4 miles N)
Ukiah Rancheria, CA
(2.7 miles S)
El Roble, CA
(3.1 miles SSW)
(3.4 miles NW)
The Forks, CA
(4.7 miles NNW)
(7.7 miles SSE)
Saratoga Springs, CA
(10.3 miles ENE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 95481
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the California COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.