95319 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 95319: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Stanislaus County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.648, Longitude -120.904
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 69
- PO Box Addresses: 1,099
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Empire, CA 95319 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 95319 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 95357 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 95357 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.9 miles WSW)
(4.1 miles SSE)
(4.7 miles SW)
(4.9 miles WSW)
(4.9 miles SW)
(5.1 miles W)
(6 miles WSW)
(6.3 miles S)
Bret Harte, CA
(6.3 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.4 miles WSW)
(2.7 miles NNW)
(5.3 miles WSW)
(5.5 miles W)
(6.1 miles WNW)
(6.3 miles NE)
(6.4 miles SW)
Park Sierra Mobile Home Park, CA
(6.7 miles NNW)
(6.8 miles NW)
(8 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 95319
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.