Altaville, CA 95221 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 95221: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Calaveras County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.084, Longitude -120.561
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 97
- PO Box Addresses: 710
- Residential Addresses: 710
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Altaville, CA 95221 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 95221 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 95221 is contained within ZIP Code 95222 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 95222 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Angels city, CA
(1.4 miles SSE)
(4.7 miles E)
(6.7 miles NE)
(8.3 miles SSW)
(8.4 miles SE)
(9.3 miles ESE)
Mountain Ranch, CA
(10.1 miles N)
San Andreas, CA
(10.1 miles NW)
Forest Meadows, CA
(10.2 miles NE)
(11.8 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Angels Camp, CA
(1.4 miles SE)
La Honda Park, CA
(4.3 miles NE)
Carson Hill, CA
(4.9 miles SE)
Fourth Crossing, CA
(5.1 miles NW)
(5.8 miles NNW)
(6 miles SE)
Douglas Flat, CA
(6.1 miles ENE)
Rocky Hill, CA
(6.7 miles NE)
(7.2 miles NE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 95221
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the California COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.