95024 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 95024: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: San Benito County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.843, Longitude -121.394
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 481
- PO Box Addresses: 1,287
- Residential Addresses: 1,287
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Hollister, CA 95024 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 95024 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 95024 is contained within ZIP Code 95023 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 95023 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.7 miles SE)
Tres Pinos, CA
(5.5 miles SE)
San Juan Bautista, CA
(8 miles W)
(14.2 miles WNW)
(14.2 miles WNW)
(14.9 miles NW)
(16 miles WSW)
(18.5 miles SW)
(18.5 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Cottage Corners, CA
(1.9 miles NNW)
(5.1 miles NW)
(5.5 miles W)
(6.8 miles N)
San Felipe, CA
(9 miles N)
(10.1 miles WNW)
(10.1 miles SE)
(10.4 miles NW)
(11.5 miles NW)
River Oaks, CA
(11.8 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 95024
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.