94999 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 94999: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Sonoma County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.324, Longitude -122.643
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Petaluma, CA 94999 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 94999 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
However, ZIP Code 94999 is contained within ZIP Code 94954 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 94954 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.9 miles SW)
Rohnert Park, CA
(3.4 miles WNW)
(3.6 miles W)
(6.3 miles S)
Glen Ellen, CA
(7 miles ENE)
(7.4 miles ENE)
(8.1 miles NE)
El Verano, CA
(8.4 miles ESE)
Fetters Hot Springs-Agua Caliente, CA
(8.4 miles E)
Boyes Hot Springs, CA
(8.8 miles E)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(4.1 miles S)
Leisure Lake Mobile Home Park, CA
(4.1 miles SSW)
(4.3 miles SW)
(4.9 miles NW)
Stony Point, CA
(5.1 miles W)
(5.3 miles WSW)
Waldrue Heights, CA
(5.3 miles ENE)
Diamond A Ranch Estates, CA
(5.5 miles ESE)
East Petaluma, CA
(5.8 miles S)
(6.3 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 94999
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.