94540 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 94540: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Alameda County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.659, Longitude -122.095
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 231
- PO Box Addresses: 867
- Residential Addresses: 867
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Hayward, CA 94540 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 94540 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 94540 is contained within ZIP Code 94544 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 94544 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles NE)
(1.4 miles NNW)
Castro Valley, CA
(2.4 miles N)
San Lorenzo, CA
(2.4 miles NW)
(2.7 miles NNW)
(3.1 miles ENE)
San Leandro, CA
(5.6 miles NW)
Union City, CA
(6 miles SE)
Norris Canyon, CA
(8.4 miles NE)
(9.2 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Mount Eden, CA
(1.4 miles S)
(1.9 miles ESE)
Russell City, CA
(1.9 miles WSW)
Continental Mobile Home Park, CA
(2.7 miles SE)
Spanish Ranch Mobile Home Park, CA
(2.7 miles SE)
(2.7 miles S)
Lorenzo Station, CA
(3.1 miles NW)
(3.4 miles SE)
(4.1 miles SE)
Hall Station, CA
(5.3 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 94540
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.