Yettem, CA 93670 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 93670: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Tulare County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.484, Longitude -119.225
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 75
- Residential Addresses: 76
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Yettem, CA 93670 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 93670 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 93670 is contained within ZIP Code 93615 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 93615 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles W)
(4.3 miles NW)
East Orosi, CA
(4.7 miles NNW)
(5.5 miles NW)
(6.3 miles W)
(6.7 miles S)
(7.7 miles WNW)
Patterson Tract CDP, CA
(8.2 miles SSW)
(8.5 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Twin Buttes, CA
(1.4 miles SE)
(1.4 miles NW)
(3.1 miles SE)
(3.4 miles W)
(3.4 miles NW)
(4.9 miles SSW)
(5.3 miles SW)
(5.8 miles E)
(6.3 miles SE)
(7 miles SE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 93670
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the California COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.