Mojave, CA 93502 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 93502: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Kern County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.056, Longitude -118.176
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 49
- PO Box Addresses: 234
- Residential Addresses: 235
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2020, Maps updated: May 1, 2020.
- 93502 2019 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 93502 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- California Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- California Data Comparison Tool - 2019 Demographics
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 93502
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Mojave, CA 93502 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2019)
ZIP Code 93502 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 93502 is contained within ZIP Code 93501 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 93501 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool