93464 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 93464: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Santa Barbara County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.554, Longitude -120.142
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 233
- PO Box Addresses: 460
- Residential Addresses: 460
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Solvang, CA 93464 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 93464 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 93464 is contained within ZIP Code 93463 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 93463 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.7 miles N)
(4.9 miles NW)
Santa Ynez, CA
(5.5 miles NE)
(5.8 miles NNE)
Los Olivos, CA
(8 miles N)
Los Alamos, CA
(15.3 miles NNW)
Isla Vista, CA
(18.8 miles ESE)
(19 miles WNW)
Mission Hills, CA
(19.1 miles WNW)
(19.7 miles ESE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Las Cruces, CA
(6 miles WSW)
(6.4 miles SSE)
(7.1 miles SW)
Jonata Park, CA
(7.1 miles NNW)
Port Orford, CA
(7.6 miles SW)
(8.4 miles SE)
Cachuma Village, CA
(8.9 miles ENE)
(10.3 miles WSW)
(10.9 miles WSW)
(13.1 miles SE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 93464
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.