93456 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 93456: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Santa Barbara County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.942, Longitude -120.462
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 815
- PO Box Addresses: 2,498
- Residential Addresses: 2,498
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Santa Maria, CA 93456 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 93456 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 93456 is contained within ZIP Code 93454 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 93454 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Santa Maria, CA
(1.4 miles ENE)
(5.5 miles SSE)
(6.6 miles WNW)
(7 miles N)
(7.9 miles NW)
(8.2 miles SSW)
(8.7 miles NNW)
(9.1 miles ESE)
Los Berros, CA
(10.5 miles NNW)
(10.9 miles NW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Saint Marie Mobile Home Park, CA
(< 0.1 mile)
(< 0.1 mile)
North Santa Maria, CA
(1.4 miles NE)
La Maria Mobile Home Park, CA
(1.4 miles SE)
(1.4 miles WSW)
El Capitan Village Mobile Home Park, CA
(1.9 miles SE)
Casa Grande Mobile Home Park, CA
(2.7 miles NNE)
(3.1 miles WSW)
(3.4 miles WSW)
Del Cielo Mobile Estates, CA
(3.6 miles SE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 93456
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.