93199 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 93199: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Santa Barbara P & D Ctr, CA 93199
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Santa Barbara County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.49, Longitude -120.04
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Goleta, CA 93199 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 93199 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 93199 is contained within ZIP Code 93117 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 93117 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Santa Ynez, CA
(9 miles NNW)
(9.2 miles NW)
(10.9 miles NNW)
Isla Vista, CA
(11.4 miles ESE)
(12.2 miles NW)
(12.6 miles ESE)
Los Olivos, CA
(13.1 miles NNW)
Mission Canyon, CA
(18.8 miles E)
Santa Barbara, CA
(20.1 miles ESE)
Los Alamos, CA
(22.2 miles NW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.9 miles S)
(4.3 miles WSW)
(5.6 miles SE)
Cachuma Village, CA
(7.2 miles NNE)
(8.9 miles E)
El Encano Heights, CA
(9.6 miles ESE)
(9.6 miles ESE)
(10.1 miles W)
(10.5 miles ESE)
Las Cruces, CA
(10.9 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 93199
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.