93002 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 93002: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Ventura County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.281, Longitude -119.287
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 578
- PO Box Addresses: 1,191
- Residential Addresses: 1,191
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Ventura, CA 93002 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 93002 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 93002 is contained within ZIP Code 93001 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 93001 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
San Buenaventura (Ventura) city, CA
(1.9 miles ESE)
El Rio, CA
(7.7 miles ESE)
(7.9 miles E)
Oak View, CA
(8.3 miles N)
(8.5 miles SE)
Channel Islands Beach, CA
(9.3 miles SSE)
Port Hueneme, CA
(10.6 miles SSE)
Mira Monte, CA
(10.6 miles N)
Meiners Oaks, CA
(11.5 miles N)
(11.8 miles NNE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles NW)
Pierpont Bay, CA
(1.9 miles SE)
(2.4 miles N)
(2.7 miles N)
(4.5 miles N)
(4.7 miles WNW)
(5.1 miles ESE)
Foster Park, CA
(5.1 miles NNW)
(5.8 miles ESE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 93002
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.