92554 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 92554: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Riverside County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.915, Longitude -117.251
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 85
- PO Box Addresses: 141
- Residential Addresses: 141
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Moreno Valley, CA 92554 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 92554 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 92554 is contained within ZIP Code 92555 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 92555 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Moreno Valley, CA
(1.9 miles NE)
March ARB, CA
(2.4 miles SW)
Mead Valley, CA
(6.3 miles SSW)
(6.6 miles WSW)
(8.4 miles NW)
(8.8 miles WNW)
Grand Terrace, CA
(9 miles NNW)
Lake Mathews, CA
(9.2 miles SW)
(9.3 miles SE)
(9.3 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles WNW)
March Field, CA
(1.4 miles SSW)
West March, CA
(1.9 miles WSW)
(1.9 miles NNE)
Arnold Heights, CA
(2.4 miles SW)
(2.4 miles SSW)
Box Springs, CA
(3.4 miles NW)
Serrano Heights, CA
(3.9 miles NE)
Val Verde, CA
(4.5 miles S)
(5.3 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 92554
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.