92375 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 92375: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: San Bernardino County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.063, Longitude -117.196
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 498
- PO Box Addresses: 1,053
- Residential Addresses: 1,053
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Redlands, CA 92375 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 92375 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 92375 is contained within ZIP Code 92373 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 92373 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.6 miles E)
Loma Linda, CA
(3.9 miles WSW)
(4.5 miles N)
San Bernardino, CA
(6.3 miles WNW)
(6.8 miles W)
Grand Terrace, CA
(7.1 miles WSW)
(8.5 miles WSW)
(8.7 miles ESE)
Moreno Valley, CA
(8.9 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Crown Jewel, CA
(1.4 miles NW)
Lugonia Homes, CA
(1.4 miles NE)
(1.4 miles NNE)
(1.4 miles W)
Plymouth Village, CA
(1.9 miles SE)
University Village, CA
(1.9 miles E)
Smiley Heights, CA
(2.4 miles S)
Bryn Mawr, CA
(2.4 miles WSW)
(2.7 miles E)
(2.7 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 92375
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.