Yucca Valley, CA 92286 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 92286: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: San Bernardino County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.185, Longitude -116.407
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 215
- PO Box Addresses: 1,078
- Residential Addresses: 1,079
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 92286 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 92286 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- California Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- California Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a California Address and get...
Yucca Valley, CA 92286 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 92286 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 92286 is contained within ZIP Code 92284 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 92284 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
California Census Data Comparison Tool