San Diego, CA 92197 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 92197: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: San Diego County
- Centroid: Latitude 32.831, Longitude -117.199
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: May 1, 2020.
San Diego, CA 92197 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 92197 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 92197 is contained within ZIP Code 92129 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 92129 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
| San Diego, CA (8.3 miles SSE) |
Del Mar, CA (9.7 miles NNW)
Coronado, CA (10.1 miles S)
La Mesa, CA (11.1 miles ESE)
Fairbanks Ranch CDP, CA (11.3 miles N)
| Lemon Grove, CA (11.5 miles ESE) |
Solana Beach, CA (11.8 miles NNW)
National City, CA (12.1 miles SSE)
Spring Valley, CA (13.1 miles ESE)
Santee, CA (13.1 miles E)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
| North Clairemont, CA (< 0.1 mile) |
University City, CA (1.4 miles N)
Elvira, CA (1.9 miles WNW)
Clairemont, CA (2.4 miles S)
Campland on the Bay Trailer Park, CA (2.7 miles SSW)
| De Anza Trailer Harbor, CA (2.7 miles SSW) |
Easter Cross, CA (2.7 miles WNW)
Bayside Village, CA (3.4 miles S)
Pacific Beach, CA (3.4 miles SW)
Bay Park, CA (3.4 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 92197
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the California COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.