La Jolla, CA 92039 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 92039: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: San Diego County
- Centroid: Latitude 32.847, Longitude -117.276
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 156
- PO Box Addresses: 484
- Residential Addresses: 484
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 92039 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 92039 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- California Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- California Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a California Address and get...
La Jolla, CA 92039 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 92039 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 92039 is contained within ZIP Code 92037 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 92037 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
California Census Data Comparison Tool