91903 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 91903: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: San Diego County
- Centroid: Latitude 32.833, Longitude -116.763
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 279
- PO Box Addresses: 872
- Residential Addresses: 872
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Alpine, CA 91903 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 91903 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 91903 is contained within ZIP Code 91901 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 91901 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Harbison Canyon, CA
(4.1 miles WSW)
(6.4 miles WSW)
Granite Hills, CA
(8.5 miles WSW)
(8.7 miles E)
(9.4 miles W)
Winter Gardens, CA
(9.9 miles W)
(10.2 miles W)
(10.3 miles SW)
Eucalyptus Hills, CA
(11.2 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Alpine Heights, CA
(1.4 miles SW)
The Willows, CA
(2.4 miles E)
Glen Oaks, CA
(2.4 miles W)
Flinn Springs, CA
(5.5 miles WNW)
La Cresta, CA
(6 miles WSW)
Blossom Valley, CA
(6.1 miles WNW)
(6.3 miles SW)
(6.3 miles WSW)
(7.7 miles W)
Stallion Oaks, CA
(7.9 miles ENE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 91903
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.