91788 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 91788: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Los Angeles County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.014, Longitude -117.864
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 467
- PO Box Addresses: 887
- Residential Addresses: 888
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Walnut, CA 91788 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 91788 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 91788 is contained within ZIP Code 91789 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 91789 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
South San Jose Hills, CA
(2.4 miles W)
Diamond Bar, CA
(3.4 miles ENE)
Rowland Heights, CA
(3.6 miles SW)
La Puente, CA
(4.9 miles W)
(5.1 miles WNW)
(5.5 miles W)
(5.5 miles NNW)
West Covina, CA
(5.8 miles NW)
Hacienda Heights, CA
(6.1 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Woodside Village, CA
(1.9 miles WNW)
(2.4 miles SSW)
(2.4 miles WSW)
Walnut Hills Mobile Home Park, CA
(3.4 miles NE)
Pomona Islander Mobile Home Park, CA
(3.6 miles NE)
(3.9 miles WSW)
(4.5 miles NE)
Puente Junction, CA
(5.5 miles W)
Lone Hill Manor Mobile Home Park, CA
(6.1 miles NNE)
Charter Oak Mobile Estates, CA
(6.3 miles NNE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 91788
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.