Verdugo City, CA 91046 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 91046: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Los Angeles County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.21, Longitude -118.242
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 160
- PO Box Addresses: 278
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Verdugo City, CA 91046 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 91046 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 91020 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 91020 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
La Crescenta-Montrose CDP, CA
(1.4 miles NNE)
La Canada Flintridge, CA
(3.1 miles ESE)
(4.3 miles WSW)
(4.7 miles S)
(6.4 miles ESE)
(7 miles SE)
South Pasadena, CA
(8.3 miles SE)
East Pasadena, CA
(9.5 miles ESE)
San Marino, CA
(9.9 miles SE)
(10.3 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Verdugo City, CA
(< 0.1 mile)
Sparr Heights, CA
(1.4 miles SE)
(1.4 miles ESE)
La Crescenta, CA
(1.4 miles N)
Highway Highlands, CA
(1.9 miles NNW)
(1.9 miles ENE)
Briggs Terrace, CA
(2.4 miles NNE)
North Glendale, CA
(3.6 miles SSW)
(3.9 miles NW)
(4.1 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 91046
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the California COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.