90091 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 90091: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Cty of Cmmrce, CA 90091
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Los Angeles County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.99, Longitude -118.149
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 101
- PO Box Addresses: 144
- Residential Addresses: 144
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Los Angeles, CA 90091 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 90091 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 90091 is contained within ZIP Code 90016 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 90016 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles NW)
Bell Gardens, CA
(1.9 miles S)
(1.9 miles W)
(2.4 miles WSW)
(2.7 miles SW)
(2.7 miles ENE)
East Los Angeles, CA
(2.7 miles NNW)
Pico Rivera, CA
(3.1 miles E)
(3.6 miles SSE)
South Gate, CA
(4.3 miles SW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles WSW)
(1.4 miles SE)
(1.4 miles SSE)
(1.4 miles NW)
(1.9 miles ESE)
Rio Hondo, CA
(1.9 miles SE)
Winter Gardens, CA
(1.9 miles NNW)
(2.4 miles ESE)
(2.4 miles N)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 90091
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.