Whiskeytown, CA 96095 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 96095: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Shasta County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.712, Longitude -122.602
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 3
- PO Box Addresses: 6
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Whiskeytown, CA 96095 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 96095 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 96033 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 96033 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
French Gulch, CA
(1.9 miles WSW)
(9.5 miles SE)
(9.7 miles SE)
(10.8 miles W)
Shasta Lake, CA
(12.3 miles E)
(14 miles SE)
Mountain Gate, CA
(14.2 miles E)
(17.7 miles NE)
(17.9 miles W)
Douglas City, CA
(18.5 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Iron Mountain, CA
(4.9 miles SE)
(5.5 miles SSE)
(6.8 miles ESE)
(7 miles W)
(7.9 miles ESE)
(8.1 miles ESE)
(8.4 miles E)
Paige Bar, CA
(9.6 miles SSE)
(10.2 miles SE)
Shasta Lake Mobile Home Park, CA
(10.6 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 96095
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the California COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.