95214 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 95214: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Le Tote, CA 95214
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: San Joaquin County
- Centroid: Latitude 37.958, Longitude -121.272
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Stockton, CA 95214 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 95214 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 95202 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 95202 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles W)
(1.4 miles NNE)
(2.4 miles SSE)
Garden Acres, CA
(2.4 miles E)
Taft Mosswood, CA
(3.1 miles SSW)
Country Club, CA
(3.9 miles W)
Lincoln Village, CA
(4.5 miles NW)
French Camp, CA
(5.1 miles S)
(5.8 miles NNE)
(7 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Fair Oaks, CA
(< 0.1 mile)
(< 0.1 mile)
The Homestead, CA
(1.4 miles SSW)
El Pinal, CA
(1.4 miles NNW)
(2.7 miles NNW)
(3.4 miles NNE)
(3.6 miles S)
(3.9 miles ESE)
(4.7 miles ENE)
(4.7 miles NNE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 95214
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.