93741 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 93741: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Fresno City College, CA 93741
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Fresno County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.798, Longitude -119.802
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Fresno, CA 93741 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 93741 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 93741 is contained within ZIP Code 93704 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 93704 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Old Fig Garden, CA
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.1 miles SE)
(3.9 miles SSE)
Tarpey Village, CA
(5.6 miles E)
(5.8 miles ENE)
Fort Washington, CA
(6 miles NNE)
(6.6 miles SSE)
(6.6 miles ESE)
West Park, CA
(6.7 miles SSW)
Rolling Hills, CA
(7.2 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Fig Garden, CA
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.7 miles SSE)
(3.1 miles NNE)
(3.4 miles W)
(3.6 miles SE)
Biola Junction, CA
(3.6 miles W)
(3.9 miles WNW)
San Joaquin River Estates, CA
(4.5 miles N)
Highway City, CA
(4.7 miles W)
Sierra Sky Park, CA
(4.7 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 93741
Use HTL Address Research for a California Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
California Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.